My lovely children have discovered Minecraft. Ok, that is a bit of an exaggeration. They had known about it for awhile. Then they coveted it. Then they purchased it but couldn't use it due to hardware issues. Don't EVEN get me started on how this crazy-pixelated game needs a better graphics card than we had.
In any case, they now have Minecraft. I am trying my best to stay ignorant of Minecraft, still, I hear things. Things like, "what do you feed your pet villagers?" Ok, no. I don't care if it is a game, we do not keep PEOPLE as pets. No. Just no.
But there are other things I hear that are amusing, in a WTF kind of way. Things like:
- I tried putting a saddle on a sheep
- My pig's house is wool
- Would a zombie be happy in here?
- My chicken is on a slime
- This is my new cow-mushroom hybrid
- Are silverfish flammable?
- What do you feed monsters? Poop. Not rotting flesh? No, that's for dogs.
- How do you make a blistering watermelon
- I don't think that's a cave....
Ok, that last one is probably only funny if your mind is in the gutter. And well, mine is there often so it was funny to me. YMMV.
Did you know that clicking is scientifically proven* to be good for your health and well-being? True**! And you can vote for me and my blog by clicking! Coincidence***? Improve your health today by clicking here. Or here. And once again here. Just for good measure, click here. Your body will thank you later****!
* - not even scientifically studied. If it has been, I have not read about it.
** - not true
*** - totally NOT a coincidence
**** - your body won't care at all. Thanks will not be forthcoming.