I'm ever hopeful that the chaos that is created by homeschooling two girls will end soon...
Posted by Shawn Walter at 6:36 PM
Sometimes you just need a day off. After running on life's treadmill for seven consecutive days, today was that day. The kids played with chickens, colored the driveway with chalk, read books. I cleaned the kitchen in my pajamas and then read my own book. There was nowhere to be (until dance tonight,) nothing pressing that needed to be done. Maybe we "should" have done math or ran errands, gone to co-op or caught up on ancient civilizations. But we didn't. We took today off.
And it was wonderful.
Did you know that clicking is scientifically proven* to be good for your health and well-being? True**! And you can vote for me and my blog by clicking! Coincidence***? Improve your health today by clicking here. Or here. And once again here. Just for good measure, click here. Your body will thank you later****!
* - not even scientifically studied. If it has been, I have not read about it.
** - not true
*** - totally NOT a coincidence
**** - your body won't care at all. Thanks will not be forthcoming.
- Easter pics? No?
- Stella's Montage
- I won't sport wood for Trader Joe's
- Pinkies up, please
- How to earn a 5-star rating for your town
- Triggery post - you've been warned
- Homeschooling dangers: poop
- It's all in the *phrasing*
- Is it too much to ask? Yes, yes it is.
- Day off
- Katniss Practice Not Going Well....
- ▼ March (11)
- ► 2012 (144)
Powered by Blogger.