I'm ever hopeful that the chaos that is created by homeschooling two girls will end soon...
Posted by Shawn Walter at 8:07 AM
Remember how our dog, Sirius, has had some recent medical issues that we thought were lymphoma? Well, maybe not. The lump on his neck is nearly gone after a week and a half of steroids. We are hopeful that means he doesn't have lymphoma after all. Have a message into the vet. Time will tell...
This is your friendly reminder to vote. All you do is click, which takes you to the website where you then do nothing. Or you can do something, but you don't have to do something. It's easy. Thanks :)
- Grocery list according to ???
- Turkey Trapping
- Up All Night
- Fashion Review
- 43 and counting....
- The very, very good, very, very bad Saturday
- What are you trying to say?
- Dog puke and chicken shit kind of morning
- Excuse me, but...
- NaNoWriMo and/or NaBloWriMo
- Out of the mouths of babes...
- ▼ November (15)
Powered by Blogger.