|Brian, his dad, Ron, and Stella at the Geology Museum|
I know, I KNOW, I've been quiet on here of late. That's because I was g-o-n-e GONE! Yep, I got to leave my house for a whole week and two weekends. It was lovely, too short, too long of a drive and lovely. Did I mention lovely? It was! I didn't have to worry about all the millions of things I should be doing and instead got to visit and relax a bit.
What did we do exactly?
- Friday - drove to NE
- Saturday - visited the gorgeous Tiffany and her family and as a bonus got to meet the beautiful Alicia & her family. It was so nice to catch up and I wish we'd had more time but we had to jump back in the car and drive the rest of the way to WI.
- Sunday - recovered? I don't think we did anything special just played games, visited, etc. It rained like crazy
- Monday - went to the Geology Museum at the University of Wisconsin, visited Ella's Deli and did a little shopping at Farm & Fleet
- Tuesday - went to Dubuque, IA to visit the great-grandparents
- Wednesday - went over near Milwaukee to visit Brian's brother & family. Snowed and snowed today
- Thursday - I don't really recall?
- Friday - went out to breakfast, shopping at Shopko and then that evening Brian's sister & family came to visit. This was the super cold day of our visit, only single digits for highs.
- Saturday - more playing with cousins followed by driving
- Sunday - endless driving
|bag up games||1||½ day||february|
|clean girl's room||1||1-2 days||february|
|clean out spare room||1||1-3 days||february|
|clean out spare room closet||1||1 day||february|
|clean up magazines in my room||1||½ day||february|
|decide on pics for gallery wall||1||½ day||february|
|finish painting living room||1||2-3 days||february|
|get estimates for house painting||1||½ day||february|
|get perm filling||1||½ day||february|
|My closet and clothes||1||½ day||february|
|organize girls' clothes||1||1 day||february|
|paint frames for gallery wall||1||½ day||february|
|print pics for gallery wall||1||½ day||february|
|sort out crafts (kids)||1||1 day||february|
|sort out crafts (mine)||1||1 day||february|
|downstairs toys||2||1 day|
|laundry room clothes||2||1 day|
|paint kitchen||3||2-3 days|
|laundry room toys, etc||3||1-2 days|
|paint floors||4||2-5 days|
|paint hall||4||1 day|
|prime floors||4||2-5 days|
|stencil floors||4||5+ days|
|tear out carpet – living room & hall||4||2-3 days|
|tear out linoleum||4||2-3 days|
What we have to do each week for appointments and such:
Therapy (every-other week)
Archery (I think, starts in a couple weeks)
And every month:
Psych in Denver
Plus the extras for February:
Hearts & Horses, deliver bears
Kid's Club at Library
LEAP Ice Skating @ Centerra
Fiber fun fest
Shooting sports mtg
Deliver hats at MCR
Livestock field day
Soccer starts (2 practices + 1 game every week)
Oh, and I almost forgot that we need to get our taxes done!
This is why I like vacation. I can forget about all of the above and do whatever I want, which was embroider a dish towel, play games, go shopping, and do a lot of visiting. I think I need another one of those vacations RIGHT. NOW.
This is your friendly reminder to vote. All you do is click, which takes you to the website where you then do nothing. Or you can do something, but you don't have to do something. It's easy. Thanks :)